July 28th, 2015
Thinking about constructing your own home but think it's too expensive? Think again, for Veterans it's Zero Down and included the land and construction, for Fha only 3.5% Down payment included the land and construction as well - no payments during construction until the home is completed:
Why worry about re-qualifying or incurring additional costs? Designed for manufactured, modular, and stick built housing, this program offers an all-in-one financing option for construction, lot purchase, and permanent mortgage funding with one closing. Because the permanent loan is closed before construction begins, there is no need to re-qualify the borrower, simplifying the construction and purchase process.
• Up to 96.5% LTV through FHA or 100% LTV through VA (not
including the funding fee)
• No payments due from borrower during construction
• No re-qualification once construction is complete
• Single closing reduces total costs
• Available through FHA and VA
• 620 minimum qualifying credit score
• 15 and 30 Year Fixed Rates available
• 1 Unit Single Family Residences, Doublewide and Triplewide
Manufactured Homes and Modular Homes permitted
Restrictions apply - 640 Fico minimum required and please call on me for more details.